Illuminated address, in the form of a certificate from the Carlton Football Club to Wally Ocock, thanking him for his services. The certificate has a floral design down the left hand edge and a football scene is depicted in the lower left hand corner. The certificate is surrounded by a textured cream coloured mount board and a wood frame.
0 - Whole: H: 556 W: 430 D: 22mm (H: 21 7/8 W: 16 15/16 D: 7/8")
Wally Ocock; 17 Jun 1875; 1951
Carlton Football Club ("Blues")
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by Horrie Ocock.