Engraved trophy awarded to A. Jacobsen, Banks Rowing Club in 1938. Electroplated bowl with pair of wreath shaped handles set on a slender, decorative stem supported by a pair of oars. Inscription reads: "GEELONG CENTANARY/Barwon Regatta 1938/Junior Fours/Banks R. C./A. JACOBSON 5 1/4?" Enamelled badge on trophy base, motto reads: "By the right use of Gods gift"
0 - Whole: H: 240 W: 250 D: 200mm (H: 9 7/16 W: 9 13/16 D: 7 7/8")
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by A N Jacobson