A black and white photographic postcard of four ladies and one boy from the Albert Park Ladies Rowing Club taken in 1910. The ladies are seated in front of two oars that are crossed on the floor. The oars have the letters "A P L R C" printed on them. They are all wearing white t-shirts with either APRC or APLRC printed in the middle on a logo. The boy is standing, with one arm resting on a chair and the other on his hip.
0 - Whole: H: 85 W: 138 D: 1mm (H: 3 3/8 W: 5 7/16 D: 1/16")
Albert Park Ladies Rowing Club
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by the Estate of J J Donald.