A 64-page (cover exclusive) magazine, in German, published by the German newspaper Kolnische Zeitung, in commemoration of the 1952 Helsinki Olympic Games. Part Two of a two-part publication, it features many articles and black and white photo images of memorable moments of the Helsinki Games. Cover, designed by Rudiger Halt, features, on a yellow background, the Paavo Nurmi statue twice - one a photo, the other a stylised graphic design - surrounded by other elements such as the flag of Finland, the Olympic Rings emblem, and a graphic design of the Helsinki Olympic Stadium. Title: 'OLYMPIA/HELSINKI 1952/XV. OLYMPISCHE SOMMERSPIELE 1952/2. TEIL DER SOMMERSPIELE'.
0 - Whole: H: 363 W: 269 D: 3mm (H: 14 5/16 W: 10 9/16 D: 1/8")
German National Olympic Committee
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by Dean F M Chamberlin.