A 32-page book, (No. 356 of a 400 copy limited edition pressing), celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Waverley District Baseball Club, in June, 1950. The cover features an image of a Waverley pitcher, with a large red 'W' in the background, and the dates: 1900/1950. The Club was actually founded in 1898, but played its first match on 08 September, 1900, against Manly B.C. at the S.C.G.
0 - Whole: H: 155 W: 210 D: 3mm (H: 6 1/8 W: 8 1/4 D: 1/8")
Jack Ellis; Circa 1892; Circa 1988
Australian Baseball Council
Waverley District Baseball Club; 1898
Kindly donated by Mr J E M Ellis.