Oval-shaped metal plaque that is brown-coloured. It features an inscription that is copper-coloured. Top features 'MCC' monogram. Underneath the body text reads 'THE CALLINAN FOYER/This foyer honours MCC past president/(1980-85) and great Australian/Sir Bernard Callinan, AC, CBE, DSO, MC,/(1913-95), who embraced the concept of a/multi-sport museum which became reality with/the opening of the Australian Gallery of Sport/on November 22, 1986. The reverse side features a handwritten black-coloured inscription. There are four threaded bolts attached to the back which secured the plaque to the former AGOS & OM building.
0 - Whole: H: 345 W: 440 D: 6mm (H: 13 9/16 W: 17 5/16 D: 1/4")
Bernard Callinan; 02 Feb 1913; 1995
Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum; 1985
Melbourne Cricket Club; 1838