A batch of seven photographs featuring the then MCC Maintenance Engineer, Ted Ireland, with two other men, after the installation of the new bronze doors for the 1927 MCC Members' Pavilion in October-November 1988. The doors were designed by Robert Ingpen, and were officially opened on 2 November 1988. These photos were taken during the period of widespread renovation of the MCG stadium during the late 1980's to 1990's.
0 - Whole: H: 253 W: 203 D: 1mm (H: 9 15/16 W: 8 D: 1/16")
Melbourne Cricket Club; 1838
Robert Ingpen; 13 Oct 1936
Oct 1988-Nov 1988