Small booklet with red cover and discoloured cream pages, held together with two staples. Black printed text. Front cover has a double lined boarder, with drawings in right and left lower corners of two seated ladies. Text reads in part "Church of England / ..Cricket Association.. / [INAUGURATED 1895] / Office Bearers---Season 1907-8..." Reverse has an advertisement for "GEO. SMITH,".
0 - Whole: H: 143 W: 122 D: 1mm (H: 5 5/8 W: 4 13/16 D: 1/16")
Church of England Cricket Association
Kindly donated to the Melbourne Cricket Club Museum by Peter Timms