The proposed Fitzroy Bulldogs amalgamation guernsey from 1989. One of only three manufactured, the top quarter is blue and the remaining three quarters are red. There are two horizontal orange stripes on either side of the large orange lettering "FFC". On the right breast is an AFL badge and on the left is a "QUIT" badge. In the lower right corner is the text "Sekem". There is a single lower horizontal orange stripe on the reverse and the number "3".
0 - Whole: H: 776 W: 478 D: 5mm (H: 30 9/16 W: 18 13/16 D: 3/16")
Australian Football League
Fitzroy Football Club; 26 Sep 1883; 04 Jul 1996
Footscray Football Club; 1877
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by Max Kelleher, Chief Executive of the Fitzroy Bulldogs for twenty-four hours.