White cotton canvas cricket hat. The brim is stitched with a green underside. A woven badge is sewn onto the front. This features the logo N S W C A (New South Wales Cricket Association) with red cross against a light blue background. The crown has two metal eyelets on the left and right sides. The maker's label and care instructions are sewn onto the inside rim, with the name HENRY written in black ink on the crown.
0 - Whole: H: 335 W: 300 D: 100mm (H: 13 3/16 W: 11 13/16 D: 3 15/16")
Geoff Lawson; 07 Dec 1957
New South Wales Cricket Team
Kindly donated to the Melbourne Cricket Club Museum by Geoff Lawson.