Dark green wool cricket cap (Australian "baggy green") that was worn by Neil Harvey in 1961. Features the Australian coat-of-arms embroidered onto the front with AUSTRALIA embroidered below in yellow. The inside is lined with grey silk, with plastic over the crown, and bears the maker's label, which reads FARMER'S 2/61 SYDNEY. The name N. HARVEY is typed underneath.
0 - Whole: H: 240 W: 220 D: 110mm (H: 9 7/16 W: 8 11/16 D: 4 5/16")
Colin McDonald; 17 Nov 1928
Kindly donated to the Melbourne Cricket Club Museum by Colin McDonald