Small loose sheet of blue-coloured paper containing a printed notice in black ink. Heading near the top reads PROVISIONAL MEMBERSHIP FROM 1 APRIL 1984/CONVERSION OF LADIES TICKET TO PROVISIONAL MEMBERSHIP. This item was placed within the new 1983 time capsule which replaced the 1928 Members Pavilion Building time capsule. The new time capsule was sealed in 1983 and was opened in 2003 just prior to the demolition of the Members Pavilion Building at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
0 - Whole: H: 296 W: 210 D: 1mm (H: 11 5/8 W: 8 1/4 D: 1/16")
Melbourne Cricket Club; 1838