Black woollen blazer with white trim around the hem, cuffs and pockets. On the left breast pocket is an embroidered emblem of a magpie with spread wings crowned by a flaming oil lamp, with initials in gothic font stitched below, "A.U.W.C.C." (Adelaide University Women's Cricket Club). The blazer is single breasted and has three metal buttons which are decorated with a shield containing an enamelled magpie with spread wings. The blazer was worn in the 1960s by cricketer Kathleen Leditschke.
0 - Whole: H: 745 W: 480 D: 50mm (H: 29 5/16 W: 18 7/8 D: 1 15/16")
Kathleen Leditschke; 1931
Adelaide University Women's Cricket Club
John Martin and Co Limited
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by K D Sykes.