Top half of a trophy (.2 and .3 make up the base). It is a bronze-coloured medallion surrounded by gold-coloured laurel wreath, with a bell shape underneath and screw which attaches to the base. The front of the medallion features a cross design with crossed bats and ball in the centre, and the words VICTORIAN CRICKETERS ASSOCIATION 1877 written in the arms. Text on the back indicates that this medallion, presented in 1977, is a replica of one given to Colonial players in the first test on the Melbourne Cricket Ground in 1877.
0 - Whole: H: 126 W: 63 D: 23mm (H: 4 15/16 W: 2 1/2 D: 7/8")
Victorian Cricket Association
Melbourne Cricket Club; 1838
Victorian Cricketers Association
Stokes (A'asia) Ltd; 1856
Kindly donated to the Melbourne Cricket Club Museum by Victorian Cricket Association