Presentation ball that consists of a used cricket ball made from leather that is light brown in colour. The front of the ball has a silver plaque with an engraving. It reads W.W.ARMSTRONG/(Nil)/BOWLED BY/W.H.MUNRO/1924/STC.SII'. Ball consists of four panels. The ball has been stitched across the centre with six rows of twine stitching. Ball was used in a charity match that took place between a Ballarat cricket team (possibly the Victoria Cricket Club) and a travellers team led by Warwick Armstrong (cricketer) at the Eastern Oval in Ballarat in 1924.
0 - Whole: H: 75 W: 75 D: 75mm (H: 2 15/16 W: 2 15/16 D: 2 15/16")
Warwick Armstrong; 22 May 1879; 13 Jul 1947
Kindly donated to the Melbourne Cricket Club Museum by B.K. Munro