Certificate with blue writing and a gold border with inscription that reads in part CERTIFICATE/THE VICTORIAN MOTORCYCLE CLUB. Presented to George Wright c. 1917. Certificate is housed in light wood frame.
0 - Whole: H: 315 W: 390 D: 20mm (H: 12 3/8 W: 15 3/8 D: 13/16")
Victorian Motorcycle Club
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by Prof Neil Carson AO and Mrs Bonnie Carson (nee Wright)