Leaflet promoting the Eighth Road Runners Club Marathon Championship. Single white sheet; printed both sides in royal blue ink. The reverse of the leaflet is an entry form to the race to be held at Smiths Works, Witney, Oxon. The leaflet appears to have been an insert accompanying the Road Runners Club Newsletter, April 1966.
H: 215 W: 140mm (H: 8 7/16 W: 5 1/2")
Percy Cerutty; 10 Jan 1895; 1975
02 Jul 1966
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by N E Carney.