Black and white, sepia toned photograph on grey mount with dark grey linear edge, featuring the Brighton Lacrosse Club 'C' Section of 1936. Fourteen players and one official are grouped into a three row formation, sitting, kneeling and standing. Several players wear a jumper or shirt with deep 'v' stripe around neck. Inscription along top edge in white ink, "BRIGHTON LACROSSE CLUB / 'C' SECTION / 1936"; along lower edge, handwritten in white ink, "St. JAMES PARK HAWTHORN SEPT 5 1936" followed by list of names of team members.
H: 248 W: 300 D: 3mm (H: 9 3/4 W: 11 13/16 D: 1/8")
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by Mr. P. Shappere.