Photograph - Old Trinity Grammarians' Lacrosse Club 1947-48
Photography/Photograph/Black and white
See full details
Black and white photograph mounted on brown board with grey linear edge, featuring the Old Trinity Grammarians Lacrosse Club of 1948. Fourteen players are seated, standing or kneeling on a pitch with trees and scoreboard in the background. The players wear white shorts and dark open necked shirts with 'TG' printed on left chest. Inscription on upper mount includes "Runners-Up "A" Section 1947 Semi Finalists 1948". Names of team are printed on lower edge of mount.
H: 246 W: 305 D: 3mm (H: 9 11/16 W: 12 D: 1/8")
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by Mr. J. Dobbie
Subject Auto Tags
Be the first to comment.