Medallion with loop attachment presented to Frank Beaurepaire from the Woolwich Polytechnic Athletic Club in 1908. Medallion is bronze and features a shield framed by a wreath containing three canons. Text in legend reads "WOOLWICH POLYTECHNIC ATHLETIC CLUB". Reverse inscription reads "F BEAUREPAIRE / from the / BOYS. / 1908.".
0 - Whole: H: 30 W: 26 D: 2mm (H: 1 3/16 W: 1 D: 1/16")
Francis Beaurepaire; 13 May 1891; 29 May 1956
Woolwich Polytechnic Athletic Club
Kindly donated to the Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum by Ian F Beaurepaire